Performing or not performing cardio-pulmonary resuscitation in the COVID-19 pandemic: Which is the preference?
NO Abstract NO Abstract NO Abstract NO AbstractNO Abstract
2. Katebi MS, Ghalenoei M, Zalbeiki S, Barzegari Esfeden Z. Quality of patient care from the viewpoint of nurses and patients in the teaching hospitals of Shohadah Qaen. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. 2021 Jul 23;28(3):339-46.
3. Khoshrang H, Heidarzadeh A, Asadi A. Assessment of the effects of education in clinical skills center on cardiopulmonary resuscitation knowledge of physicians and nurses working in educational therapeutic centers of guilan university of medical sciences in 2004. Res Med Educ. 2007;7:7-13.
4. Saemann L, Schmucker C, Rösner L, Beyersdorf F, Benk C. Perfusion parameters and target values during extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a scoping review protocol. BMJ open. 2019 Aug 1;9(8):e030562.
5. Hasegawa T, Daikoku R, Saito S, Saito Y. Relationship between weight of rescuer and quality of chest compression during cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Journal of physiological anthropology. 2014 Dec;33(1):1-7.
6. Kulkarni AP, Singh Y, Garg H, Jha S. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation during COVID-19 pandemic: outcomes, risks, and protective strategies for the healthcare workers and ethical considerations. Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine: Peer-reviewed, Official Publication of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine. 2020 Sep;24(9):868-72.
7. World Health Organization 2022 (cited 2022 29 june). Available from: https://covid19.who.int/
8. Al Thobaity A, Alshammari F. Nurses on the frontline against the COVID-19 pandemic: an integrative review. Dubai Medical Journal. 2020;3(3):87-92.
9. Fauteux N. COVID-19: Impact on nurses and nursing. AJN The American Journal of Nursing. 2021 May 1;121(5):19-21.
10. Maudet L, Sarasin F, Dami F, Carron PN, Pasquier M. Emergency medical services: COVID-19 crisis. Revue Medicale Suisse. 2020 Apr 29;16(691-2):810-4.
11. Kundra P, Vinayagam S. COVID-19 cardiopulmonary resuscitation: Guidelines and modifications. Journal of Anaesthesiology, Clinical Pharmacology. 2020 Aug;36(Suppl 1):S39.
12. Rahnavard M, Fakhri A. Assessment of the relationship between observance of ethics with job motivation and aggression in nurses working in Ahvaz educational hospitals. Education & Ethic In Nursing. 2021 Sep 10;10(3):31-41.
13. Bajwa SJS, Mehdiratta L. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation during COVID-19 times. Time to recover and emerge stronger. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia. 2022; 66(2): 95-9.
14. Andersen LH, Løfgren B, Krogh K, Nadkarni V, Lauridsen KG. Perceived challenges during resuscitation of in-hospital cardiac arrests in the COVID-19 era. Resuscitation. 2021 Oct 1;167:89-90.
15. Dehghan-Nayeri N, Nouri-Sari H, Bahramnezhad F, Hajibabaee F, Senmar M. Barriers and facilitators to cardiopulmonary resuscitation within pre-hospital emergency medical services: A qualitative study. BMC emergency medicine. 2021 Dec;21(1):1-3.
16. Hsu A, Sasson C, Kudenchuk PJ, Atkins DL, Aziz K, Becker LB, Berg RA, Bhanji F, Bradley SM, Brooks SC, Chan M. 2021 Interim guidance to health care providers for basic and advanced cardiac life support in adults, children, and neonates with suspected or confirmed COVID-19. Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. 2021 Oct;14(10):e008396.
|Issue||Vol 9 No 3 (2022): Summer|
|resuscitation, COVID-19; cardiac arrest|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|