It’s time to revisit non-nursing tasks performed by nurses
No Abstract No Abstract No Abstract
2. Bekker M, Coetzee SK, Klopper HC, Ellis SM. Non‐nursing tasks, nursing tasks left undone and job satisfaction among professional nurses in South African hospitals. Journal of Nursing Management. 2015;23(8):1115-25.
3. Grosso S, Tonet S, Bernard I, Corso J, De Marchi D, Dorigo L, et al. Non‐nursing tasks as experienced by nurses: A descriptive qualitative study. International Nursing Review. 2019;66(2):259-68.
4. Ahmed Z, Abdel-Sattar S, Saleh M. Job satisfaction, non-nursing tasks and nursing tasks left undone among nurses at Zagazig University Hospitals in Egypt. Egyptian Journal of Health Care. 2020;11(4):859-69.
5. Shinos M, Vanathy JJTJ. A Study On Quality Of Worklife Among Private Hospital Nurses With Special Reference To Trivandrum District. Journal of Xi’an Shiyou University, Natural Science Edition. 2022;18(4):330-6.
6. Elshahat EM, Shazly MM, Abd-Elazeem H. Relationship between quality of work life and turnover intention among staff nurses. Egyptian Journal of Health Care. 2019;10(1):178-93.
7. Kang J-H, Kim C-W, Lee S-Y. Nurse-perceived patient adverse events depend on nursing workload. Osong Public Health and Research Perspectives. 2016;7(1):56-62.
8. Palese A, Gnech D, Pittino D, Capretta F, Cossalter O, Tonet S, et al. Non-nursing tasks as experienced by nursing students: findings from a phenomenological interpretative study. Nurse Education Today. 2019;76:234-41.
9. Butcher HK, Bulechek GM, Dochterman JMM, Wagner CM. Nursing interventions classification (NIC)-E-Book: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2018.
10. Afaneh T, Mihdawi M. Conducting Clinical Trials to Support Evidence-Based Clinical Nursing Practice: Challenges and Recommendations. Nursing and Midwifery. 2022;2(03):01-4.
11. Griffiths P, Maruotti A, Saucedo AR, Redfern OC, Ball JE, Briggs J, et al. Nurse staffing, nursing assistants and hospital mortality: Retrospective longitudinal cohort study. BMJ Quality & Safety. 2019;28(8):609-17.
12. Thompson DS, O'Leary K, Jensen E, Scott‐Findlay S, O'Brien‐Pallas L, Estabrooks CA. The relationship between busyness and research utilization: it is about time. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2008;17(4):539-48.
13. Govasli L, Solvoll BA. Nurses' experiences of busyness in their daily work. Nursing Inquiry. 2020; 27(3):e12350.
|Issue||Vol 10 No 1 (2023): Winter|
|non-nursing tasks; nurses; duty|
|Rights and permissions|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.|